Support the Future of Black Alumni Scholarships and Programs
Thanks to your significant contributions, the Ball State Black Alumni Scholarship Programs have awarded over 55 minority student scholarships totaling $30,000, representing a 28% increase versus 2021. Yet, the need remains great as the cost of books, supplies, and tuition rises. Lack of financial support is still one of the most impactful threats to graduation rates among our economically challenged students. Your generous gift today will “Pay it forward “for the next generation and continue our legacy of “Beneficence.”
Your generous gift has an immeasurable impact on students and fellow alums. The Black Alumni Council stimulates the interest of all black alums and issues related to black students. When you give to the Ball State Black Alumni Council, you make it possible to further the educational, professional, and social interest of black students, individually and collectively, by:
- Increasing the engagement and encouraging fellowship, mentorship, and networking among the University's black alums, students, faculty, and staff.
- Creating networking opportunities, both socially and professionally, for black alums.
- Establishing an informational forum through which information-specific communication regarding campus minority programming and activities for black alums, students, faculty, staff, and friends of the BAC can be disseminated.
- Encouraging unified regard among black alums for the total scope of opportunities offered at the University.
- Promoting a positive environment that reflects and enhances the values of a multicultural and multiethnic society.
**Any additional funds raised will be used for future fund expenses**