Their fight is our fight.
Guardian Scholars offers holistic student-support services to young people exiting foster care due to the tremendous professional and financial support our program receives from supporters like you! Our program mission is to provide equity and access to higher education for Ball State students who experienced foster care.
Program Outcomes for the 2022 academic year:
- 49 students served
- 14 program participants
- 2 affiliates
- 14 student service recipients
- 19 onboarding/admissions support
- 145 coaching meetings and 10 programmatic events were held
- Participating students averages term GPA's of 2.813
- Three program graduates earned their diplomas
- $67,276 was contributed through monetary donations and in-kind giving
- $10,000 in scholarship funds was awarded to four students